Dentist Easton, PA
With years of experience in the cosmetic and general dentistry industry in Easton, PA, Dr. Kamal Haddad and his staff at Palmer Dental Associates have the expertise to provide all types o dental services to patients throughout the Easton, PA and Lehigh Valley. We use the most technologically advanced dental equipment to ensure that our patients receive optimal results in a timely manner.
Dr. Haddad has equipped our practice with state-of-the-art technology to provide more advanced, comfortable and minimally invasive treatment.
Commitment to Excellence
We have a passion for, and a commitment to, excellence and continuing education. Our doctor and staff complete advanced training beyond the required amount.
We pay strict attention to detail and never compromise on results. Dr. Haddad isn’t happy until you are happy. Our office is located on William Penn Highway in Easton, PA
Brushing and flossing is a normal part of your daily routine. And visiting your Easton, PA dentist every six months should be part of your annual routine. You can be dedicated to your oral health through at-home preventive care, but there is nothing that can replace a professional dental cleaning. Plus, having time with your Easton, PA dentist means you’re with an expert who will identify any potential issues that could jeopardize your oral health and address them immediately before greater intervention is necessary.
When you visit your Easton, PA denitst you gain following benefits:
- The expert removal of plaque and tartar build-up, which helps prevent damage to the enamel that could otherwise lead to cavities or infections.
- A dental exam which will find or rule out early stages of gum disease, tooth decay, gum recession, or other oral health problems.
- X-rays to find cavities or any other oral health problems that are developing below the gums.
- An oral cancer examination.
- A boost to overall health and wellness by maintaining good oral health.
- Help with TMJ issues and jaw discomfort and pain
- The opportunity to repair broken, damaged, unsightly, or aging teeth and correct or replace existing dental work through cosmetic dentistry or restorative dentistry.